The conference focuses on the uses of systems approach to improve agricultural production systems and natural resource management with emphasis on resilience of the social-ecological system and society, provides platform of sharing knowledge and learning from various disciplines to meet the future collaboration.
- The book of abstract can be accessed
- The E-proceeding of the qualified abstracts and full paper submitted for the proceeding can be access here
- The abstract reviewing process resulted 40 abstracts across the 3 themes.
- The program of the conference (updated on the 5 December 2017) can be downloaded HERE.
- More than 70 particants have registered to the ICSA2017. Please see the list (updated on the 5 December 2017)HERE.
- For those who submited full paper to be reviewed and published in the CMUJ, please see the guidline and template HERE.